We at AfterSchool HQ are dedicated to helping K-12 students connect with out of school learning opportunities that will aid them in their journey as they find their calling in life. We do this by transforming the way that parents find learning opportunities outside of the classroom. We work with schools, districts, high quality program providers and large provider network and enablement organizations to support their efforts in increasing and measuring participation in programs.
As a Sales Development Representative you will work closely with the CRO to assist in closing new business. Whether receiving a warm hand-off or starting a new relationship your goal is to bring new customers to AfterSchool HQ.
- Join a sales call with our CRO with a large prospect to provide sales support
- Meet with the internal team to hand off closed business to an account manager
- Ensure all deals in our CRM are up to date and CRM is being used properly
- Join a kick off meeting to provide context on a newly closed project
- Schedule and run or assist in running a presentation with prospective stakeholders
- Work with marketing to create needed sales material
- Create and send a proposal or contract to a prospect
- Generate a lead list and place phone calls to existing users to upsell
- Provide field intelligence to marketing and product to guide content and product updates
AHQ is a social impact EdTech Startup and we are looking for individuals that desire to make an impact. As a Startup our early team members are expected to quickly learn new skills and flex in and out of various roles. If this sounds exciting to you, then this may be a great opportunity for you to pursue.
- Excellent communication, organizational, networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify pain points and opportunities during the sales cycle
- High School Diploma, College degree not required
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- Full-time base salary and benefits
- This role will be accountable to the Sales Manager
AfterSchool HQ is made with ❤️ in Indiana